Sunday, January 5, 2014

4

Day 4 was not so easy. I woke up to not one but now two sick kids and my first thought was to throw the diet out of the window for the day. 

But I did not. I found easy options and stayed strong all day. I'm feeling very run down myself and I don't know if I'm getting sick, it's lack of sleep or just my body adjusting to all of the changes. Hopefully tomorrow is better. 

Breakfast 
Brown rice oatmeal style 
Turkey sausage cooked with blueberries

Lunch
Spinach salad with grilled chicken and home made dressing 

Snack
Apple crumble/cake stuff. Apples, brown rice flour, almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, honey. I ate it warm in a bowl with a little unsweetened almond milk. It was good comfort food. 

Dinner
Chicken and 7 veggie stew - grilled chicken, onion, spinach, turnips, carrots, green beans, califlour, bok choy, chicken stock, brown rice, almond milk,  seasoning 



No comments:

Post a Comment