Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 9


So yesterday I spent most of the day at the hospital.  Because of that, due to a bought of pneumonia, I didn't eat must yesterday and what I did eat was far from notable. This morning as I was feeling much better I tried to keep up with my diet as I started to eat more. 

Breakfast:
Blueberry pancakes - made w coconut oil, honey and almond flour 
Banana

Lunch
Grilled chicken 
Corn

Dinner ( when I finally got the camera back out):
Home made chicken nuggets- almond flour, brown rice flour, old bay, salt, pepper, garlic and chicken cooked in olive oil
Mashed rutabega with nutmeg and coconut oil
Home made applesauce - apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey hand mashed 

My mom is here helping with our boys as I have spent most of the last 48 hours in bed. It was nice to make a meal that fit my diet that everyone could enjoy. 

Here's to a better tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment