Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 2 Meals

For breakfast I had home made turkey sausage, brown rice ( oatmeal style- almond milk, nutmeg, cinnamon and cranberries) coffee with almond milk and a handful of vitamins. I will be adding blueberries to my sausage next time I make it. 

Lunch was veggie and chicken stir fry and a side of brown rice with coconut oil

Dinner tonight was blackened ginger marinated salmon and baked turnips with garlic. It was awesome! I had a piece if banana cake ( see previous post) and I am stuffed! 


So far this has been a lot of fun. Thanks to trader joe's I added almond flour to the mix today and got more avacadoes for more guacamole! Tomorrow night we are hosting a dinner with friends from church and I'm trying to eat/cook without making anything special for me. I'll post tomorrow's fare at the end of the day and let you all know how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment