Friday, January 17, 2014

Moving forward


While it has not been perfect I consider this elimination diet project a success. (See hand photos) Going forward I will continue to work on diet, whole food, clean eating and avoiding trigger foods. I'll maintain this as a food blog in that journey and try to share some great recipes along the way. Other positive impacts include a complete lack of sugar cravings, junk food and processed food cravings are down. That alone is huge. 

Hands day 1:

Left
Right palm

How far I could open right:

Approx day 3:
Same progression- left-right-open right 

6 days in:
 
9 days 


So now we come to today: 16 days after I started, after adding back a few things to check reaction, overall my hands are in great shape from where I started. 

While they are far from perfect it's easy to see that cutting out so much junk in my diet and clean eating really had a positive impact. I feel like things are moving in a good direction. 











No comments:

Post a Comment